SoRags (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://sorags.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personalized experience on our Site. We may also use web beacons (small transparent images embedded in a web page) or other technologies to monitor user behavior, deliver cookies, and collect information about how users interact with the Site.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SoRags’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SoRags about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SoRags, our customers, or others.
5. Security of Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
8. Contact Information